Popular Posts

Friday, December 9, 2011

Burst Mechanical Heart

Had a good day yesterday. Someone who had been to my Hammered Hearts website, saw my "mechanical heart" pictures and liked them so much they offered to pre-pay for the next one I make! I don't like to accept money for something I haven't done yet, unless their are special materials to purchase or something.But I want to make a sale so I quickly made the next one and sent photos, and he loved the photos and paid immediately. Love it! I'm sure he will love it even more when it arrives, they are always better in the hand than in photos.
I call this one "burst mechanical heart" as it has a hole bursting outwards.
I even managed to get some nice photos today!
I'm always a bit sad to see the good ones go, like a little bit of my heart went with it, but happy that someone on the other side of the world will love it too.

No comments: